Re: EXTENDs to LINKING

Jim Steel

Feb 10, 2014, 7:12:40 PM2/10/14
to CHETHNA JOY, tef...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chethna,

I'd rather not rewrite the whole transformation for you, but as an example, to link your first two rules together, you would:
1) Create a trace class (e.g. Model2TS) for storing links between Model and TestSuite objects, with an attribute for each (say, 'm' and 'ts')
2) add this line to the end of Model_2_TestSuite: LINKING Model2TS WITH m=model, ts=testSuite
3) remove the EXTENDS line from Interaction_2_TestCase
4) add this line after the WHERE line in Interaction_2_TestCase: AND Model2TS LINKS m=model, ts=testSuite

You'd need a similar process for linking other rules.

Jim.

On 10 February 2014 16:04, CHETHNA JOY <chethn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sir, please help me in converting the attached code (which is written using "EXTENDS" ) to workable code(using LINKING).

Thanking You in advance,

Chethna Joy