Tefkat at TTC11

Jim Steel

Jul 1, 2011, 3:14:14 AM7/1/11
to tef...@googlegroups.com
Tefkat, with me at the wheel, came in second (of 10) yesterday in the
live challenge of the Transformation Tool Challenge workshop
(http://planet-research20.org/ttc2011/) at the TOOLS Federated
Conferences in Zurich. Congratulations go to the first-place winners,
GreTL (http://www.gupro.de/~ist/GReTL), who also won awards for the
offline problems (along with GrGen.net). The competition was a lot of
fun, with lots of useful discussion and feedback amongst the different
competition participants and organisers. I'd encourage people who are
interested in model transformation and model transformation languages
to get along to check it out, on the web site for this year's edition,
and also at future events.

I'll try and post some links to the problem and my solution somewhere,
perhaps on the tefkat web site, in the next couple of weeks.

Jim.