Nested HTML Menus

1 view

James

Mar 1, 2006, 9:12:36 PM3/1/06
to Teen Programming
Hello Everyone,

Sorry this group isn't terribly active. Maybe that will change since we
are getting new members.

This is my question: Where can I find a tutorial, or a code example, or
something, that tells me how to use JavaScript and HTML to create
nested menus in a webpage? I would like them to work like the menu on
this page:

http://www.obout.com/sm/pro_nested.asp?sm=pro_nested

There are lots of things out there, but I've never done JavaScript
before; I need the basics. It also needs to be able to work in Firefox
and IE, and Safari if possible.

TIA,
James

zavandi

Mar 2, 2006, 5:29:57 AM3/2/06
to teen-pro...@googlegroups.com
On 3/2/06, James <rebo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where can I find a tutorial, or a code example, or
> something, that tells me how to use JavaScript and HTML to create
> nested menus in a webpage?
> [...]

There are various libraries that can be used to create menus. I've
never tried any of them, but Google is always one place you could
start from:

http://www.google.com/search?q=free+javascript+menu

If you need to learn JavaScript, again, plenty of tutorials.