Host a Simulcast Party!

1 view

Stephanie Hay

May 4, 2010, 12:55:15 PM5/4/10
to Stephanie Hay

Hi All,

To help you experience the energy of TEDxPotomac on May 20, we've put together a resource that will help you organize a simulcasting party!  Watch the livestream for free with people you know (or don't yet know!), and we'll support your organizing efforts by publicizing your event on the TEDxPotomac website and in our communications over the next few weeks.

Check out all the details here: http://www.tedxpotomac.com/simulcasting/

Happy watching!
Steph

********************

TEDxPotomac is only possible through the generous contributions of our attendees and sponsors

Premium Sponsors

Sponsors

Forum One Communications
Copy General

In-Kind Donors

NavigationArts

Sisarina

Perspective PR
Talking Tree Creative

Fiscal Sponsor

Providing non-profit tax-deductible status, Uplift, Inc.