Organizers meet

Aravind Chandrashekar

Oct 11, 2011, 10:03:11 PM10/11/11
to tedxchennai
Hey folks,

Its been quite long since we sat down together and discussed on how we could make TEDx Chennai 2011 bigger and better than the previous editions.So lets meetup on 12/10/11(Wednesday) by around 6.30 in the evening @ Subway,Nungambakkam.The agenda would be the speakers,sponsors and design works.Be there.

Cheers,
Aravind Chandrashekar

P.S : Make sure you come with a small list of atleast 5 names who you can nominate as speakers for this year's TEDx Chennai.Put forward only names you can reach to.

Benedict G

Oct 11, 2011, 10:44:13 PM10/11/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Arvind

You can use a conference room near subway that can seat around 10 to 12 ppl ... you can do serious planning here . But you need to tell me in advance ..

Then you can pop into Subway for a sub or a drink

Benedict G

Our issues aren't something that blocks us from doing our work, overcoming our issues IS the work. - Ariel Grunwald

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

Samuel Eddy

Oct 11, 2011, 11:46:42 PM10/11/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
I dont see the enthusiasm that is normally associated  with a TEDx Chennai event.i guess everyone is involved with their priorities.And I think that there are more than 100 people in this group.

We have less than a month for the event . A good event needs atleast 2 months of planning and organisation. Anyway I feel helpless sitting here .I hope someone will take the initiative and leadership.

SAMUEL EDDY
Chief Coordinator - TedxChennai
Sole Licencee - BIL Conferences India.
Founder- F4(Face to Face facebook Friends)
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/sjseddy.com
Twitter- www.twitter.com/samueleddy05
Branchout- www.branchout.com/samuel.Eddy
Skype- samuel.eddy55
Blogs- www.sameddy05.wordpress.com
www.sam55blogs.wordpress.com
www.indrepreneur.wordpress.com.

Aravind Chandrashekar

Oct 11, 2011, 11:53:04 PM10/11/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benny,

Thanks for the conference room.As of now,we are not sure about how many are in for today's meetup.Once we get a number we can move there from and for the next meetups.That will also permit me to keep you posted in advance.

Cheers,
Aravind Chandrashekar

Rajeev Mahadevan

Oct 12, 2011, 3:01:24 AM10/12/11