SPECIAL INVITATION: Collaborate with the world on 11/11/11

SANDEEP VARMA

Nov 9, 2011, 11:35:58 PM11/9/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com, tedxche...@googlegroups.com, tedxyout...@googlegroups.com

Hi Team,

Are we doing something for this project?

Dear Fellow TEDsters
Greetings from Sydney, Australia.
This is just a friendly reminder that this Friday you and your community are invited to pick up your recording devices and to capture your world using film, photography, music, sound and text on 11/11/11.
After the day, we encourage you to submit your content to the 11Eleven Project where it will be curated and turned into 3 major works – a feature length documentary film, a photographic book and  a world music collection.
The projects not for profit – and money raised through the sales of the finished work s will go to supporting the World Wildlife Fund, Hamlin Fistula, Save the Children, the Hunger Project, Opportunity International and Global Voices (created by fellow TEDster Ethan Zuckerman / Rebecca MacKinnon)
The project is being driven by two creative members of the TED Community:
Danielle Lauren -  Creative Director -  ( Australian Ambassador for the Charter for Compassion)
Imogen Heap  - Executive Music Producer (Grammy Award Winner)
With less than a days to go, we encourage you to take action and to use your creativity to change the world. The more people who participate the greater chance we have of uncovering unique stories and discovering what unites and divides us as human beings.  The key objective is to plant a seed of compassion to encourage all of us to become global citizens. It would mean a great deal if you could share our project on facebook – www.facebook.com/11elevenproject and learn more at www.11elevenproject.com
We have also included 2 simple attachments which simply explain what the project is and how you can participate.
We sincerely look forward to working with you to make the world a better place.

Many thanks

The 11Eleven Project Team

--
Thanks and Regards,