TEDxChennai 2012: Ticket sales

SANDEEP VARMA

Aug 16, 2012, 2:17:51 AM8/16/12
to tedxche...@googlegroups.com, tedxc...@googlegroups.com, tedxyout...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

On behalf of  TEDxChennai team, I  have great pleasure in sharing the news that our annual TEDxChennai conference will happen on the 30th of September 2012 at the Sri Muthu Auditorium of the Lady Andal School. This time TEDxChennai is even bigger and better. We have 16 speakers from 10 different countries and the seats available are 1200. This year's theme is "Life By Design". Have a look at speaker list here http://tedxchennai.com/speakers.php

Tickets

The ticket rate is Rs3000 per ticket. Kindly let me know the number of tickets you are looking at by replying to this mail. Please share your mobile number also along with the mail.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep Varma
My profiles: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn WordPress