Reviving TEDxChennai

Rajan

Jun 14, 2015, 9:57:17 AM6/14/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I believe the two year ban period for TEDxChennai is over. Can we look and work towards reviving TEDxChennai this year?

A few suggestions: We can have new team and a new licensee for the revived TEDx Chennai. Also we can focus in having a small, 100 attendees only, well curated event for the TEDx happening after a break. Any other thought, ideas suggestions regarding this?

Rajeev Mahadevan

Jun 15, 2015, 4:59:48 AM6/15/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Good idea Nambi. Let's meet sometime to discuss the way forward? Or even a Google hangout.

Warm regards
Rajeev

For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai
---

Nambirajan V

Jun 15, 2015, 9:43:43 PM6/15/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
A Google Hangout is a good idea.

Maybe a Google hangout of all the people interested in this sometime this wekeend?
--
With possibility,
V. Nambirajan

Samuel Eddy

Jun 15, 2015, 11:35:53 PM6/15/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Nambi,

Maybe you should take the lead on this as it has always been your desire to hold the TEDxChennai licence !! Who can forget the sessions we had at my place.

With SAM spreading across the world it will not be fair on my part to  take a role in TEDxChennai but my info is that the assholes who pulled down TedxChennai in the first place themselves want to take the TEDxChennai licence .

People continue to reach out to me to mentor their TEDx events from across the world and I do it also as I have nothing against TED . In fact SAM features several  TEDX talks which dont make it to the TED website  and I am meeting Chris Anderson in New York next month !!

I hope guys back home will  drop their crab tendencies and build something worthwhile .

Nambi ,SAM@Bangalore is happening soon this year and unlike TED I am franchising the SAM event.

Wish you guys all the best .I am available for speaker suggestions or any other ideas . I Literally lived TED for a few years spending my time ,money and other resources including hosting the meetings at my place .While the assholes pulled down TEDxChennai ,obviously they could not do a damn to the experience that I gained out of it .This has helped me build up my own TED like organization which is now spreading across the world!!

If any of you guys want to do a SAM in your respective places ,do let me know ,I may probably give you a concession on the franchisee fee.

I am now based in the US of A ,a country which appreciates true talent and encourages and funds it. I am glad I am 9k Miles away !! *:) happy

kind regards,

Samuel

SAMUEL EDDY

Founder /Curator- SAM ( www.samglobal.org)
Founder - F4 (Face to Face Facebook Friends)

Nambirajan V

Jun 16, 2015, 12:28:31 AM6/16/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Dear SAMuel Eddy,

Thank you for pitching SAM multiple times in the SAMe mail.

While i would be happy to take upon the responsibility of rejuvenating TEDxChennai as a licensee, I am working in Bangalore now. So i would suggest that someone who lives in Chennai and is interested and skilled to take up the responsibility can take it up. May be it's time for a youngster in Chennai to take up the baton? I am just wondering, anyone who is interested and skilled can stake claim for the responsibility.

Where else will it be more appropriate than Uncle Sam to appreciate SAM? :)

mohammed zuber

Jun 18, 2015, 1:26:12 AM6/18/15
to tedxchennai@googlegroups com
Hi Nambi.

I totally support your idea to have a google hangout session where we can discuss future course of action....

Mohammed Zuber

Please consider your environment: Before printing this e-mail, ask yourself  Whether you need a hard copy!

Srini @ srini.me

Aug 25, 2015, 4:22:58 AM8/25/15
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
hi friends