TEDX SSN organisers | Help needed

Subash Thyagarajan

Dec 13, 2011, 1:09:30 AM12/13/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Team,
    I need a small help. We are planning to invite Dr Pawan Agarwal to our Office for a talk. I dont have his correct contact nos.  I request the TedX SSN organisers to share his contact details and let me know the cost involved

   Subash Thyagarajan

Samuel Eddy

Dec 13, 2011, 1:58:57 AM12/13/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Subash I have his visiting card .I will give you his conatct details tomorrow

Cost involved will be air fare and accomadation! That would epend on what deal your company can wangle out of the airlines and hotel.

If its a day program he can fly in and out the same day which means you save on the accomadation. Thast what SSN did.

My two pence!!

SAMUEL EDDY
Curator-Chic Meets Geek India- www.chicmeetsgeek.com
Chief Coordinator - TedxChennai- www.tedxchennai.com