TEDx Chennai...

Ram

Sep 14, 2011, 9:47:53 AM9/14/11
to TEDxChennai
Hi Everyone,

Is TEDxChennai scheduled to happen this year?

Regards
Ram

Ranjith Kumar

Sep 14, 2011, 9:53:55 AM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ram,
    Yes i`m also waiting for the call... I have prepared the list will post it tomorrow morning... we can`t use war room, so we need to find some other place... meantime we all start the conversation via mailing list...

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

--
Cheers,
Ranjith Kumar K,

mohammed zuber

Sep 14, 2011, 11:05:00 AM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com

I think it will be happening as schedule...
Zuber

meet me:tushar kumar

Sep 14, 2011, 11:35:07 AM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Yea same question. When shall we start working ?

Regards,
Tushar Kumar

jayakumaur ravi

Sep 14, 2011, 11:52:00 AM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Seriously its high time that we start working ! coz last time we started smthing lik 2 months b4 and still had sm hiccups at the final moment!
Jayakumaur Ravi
+91 98408-61840
Twitter: @jayakumaur

Bharath Ram

Sep 14, 2011, 12:31:06 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Waiting for the call. dot :)
Phone        : +91 99529 55920
Facebook   : www.facebook.com/grbharathram
Twitter      : @grbharathram
Journalist in Vikatan, Tedx Enthusiast

IF IT IS TO BE, IT IS UP TO ME

mohammed zuber

Sep 14, 2011, 12:32:47 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com

Can we have meet up on sunday 18th sept evening...

Zuber

> *Jayakumaur Ravi*
> *
> +91 98408-61840
> Twitter: @jayakumaur
>

> *

Samuel Eddy

Sep 14, 2011, 5:34:47 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Dear TEDxChennaites!

I cant understand why there has been soooo much delay in getting the meetings started. Also there seems to be no response from Kiruba .As licencee of TEDxChennai he should take the initiative to form the various committees and then they can carry on.

Last year we started the meetings by the first week of June for the 10.10.10 meetings and I had the privilege of hosting almost all the weekly meetings .

I think we are already late and i have no idea if the venue etc are booked ? Also unless Kiruba has all the speakers lined up , we may have to compromise with substandard speakers.

TEDxChennai has already set the bar high and we need time to raise it even further!!

Please correct me if I am wrong!!

Kind regards,

SAMUEL EDDY
Chief Coordinator -TedxChennai
Sole Licencee -BIL Conferences India.
Founder-F4(Face to Face facebook Friends)
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/sjseddy.com
Twitter-www.twitter.com/samueleddy05
Blogs-www.sameddy05.wordpress.com / www.sam55blogs.wordpress.com
www.indrepreneur.wordpress.com.

Kiruba @ Kiruba.com

Sep 14, 2011, 8:00:39 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team, good to see the enthusiasm from everyone.

We set the date last year for 11.11.11. Its not hard and fast though.
We have a choice of sticking to the date or choosing another date in
the next month. We can take a collective call on this.

Zuber's call for a meetup this weekend is a good one. In the absence
of Eddy's room, we can use my office space for meetups. Alternatively,
if there's a better location centrally, pls let us know.

Citibank has shown initial interest in sponsorship. We need to pursue this.

We haven't selected speakers but have a good list of recommendations.
Let's put our heads together to pick the best set of diverse speakers.
Will set up a wiki on the new TEDxChennai website for all us to write
in the reccomendations.

Regards,

Kiruba

--
Cheers,

Kiruba Shankar (kribs)
Kir...@Kiruba.com
http://www.Kiruba.com
Home : +91-44-42733619
Cell : +91-0-98415 97744

SANDEEP VARMA

Sep 14, 2011, 10:50:06 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Kribs, thanks for the invite to your place :), so can we all meetup at Krib's office on coming Sunday? kribs, what's the convenient time? 4pm??

Regards,
Sandeep

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

mohammed zuber

Sep 14, 2011, 11:23:46 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com

Can we try meeting at startup center ... As vijay said in ealier mail he  willing to host meetings more over its centrally located.

Zuber

SANDEEP VARMA

Sep 14, 2011, 11:46:47 PM9/14/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Thats fine, wot sy guys? can we meet up at startup centre, egmore? if we decide on sunday, need to inform vijay prior,

Kiruba @ Kiruba.com

Sep 15, 2011, 12:06:50 AM9/15/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Zuber and Sandeep. The Startup Centre is a great place
for our meetings. It has a good conference room with projector ans
WiFi. Sunday evenings shouls be free.

I spoke with Vijay Anand and he is game to host us. We can have weekly
meets here on Sundays at 4pm.

Look forward to all of us ganging up again and having fun! :)

Cheers.

SANDEEP VARMA

Sep 15, 2011, 12:19:58 AM9/15/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
great , so we meet up at 4pm on Sep 18 at startup centre

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

Magesh

Sep 15, 2011, 12:48:18 AM9/15/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Good to see the enthusiasm again,
Lets meetup at the startup center and plan things this sunday
Regards,
Magesh

blog: http://imagesh.tumblr.com
web: GeexHQ.com
twitter: @iMagesh

Ranjith Kumar

Sep 15, 2011, 1:02:16 AM9/15/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,
    I have already spoke with Vijay anand, he said we can use the startup center but we need to inform him before we have it.
    As zuber suggested we can all meet on 18th of this month.
    I will bring few more volunteers we can do some ground works. I will bring them to meetup.
    I have designer who can helps us designing banners, posters and all designing element stuff.
    @Kriba In TedxChennai site the date is set to 9 Oct 2011 please check it.
    I like to can take up web development, food arrangement and I-Card designing.
    I have created check list i will share it now please fill it.
    And also I spoke with Senthil Nayagam he showed some interest in sponsorship.

Thank you