Venue Details

Aravind Chandrashekar

Sep 19, 2011, 1:19:53 PM9/19/11
to tedxchennai
Hi,

As planned I did check the availability of the venues we had planned and here is the details.

1.The Museum Theater - Booked for all weekends till the end of December.
2.IIT Madras (ICSR Auditorium) - Under renovation so no bookings till January 2012
3.Anna Centennial Library - It can accommodate only 150 people.
                                        Rs.50,000 and the food court can be used for lunch ( if req )
                                        Not a gallery kind.

I must be checking with Anna University as well tomorrow.Will keep you guys posted.

Cheers,

Aravind Chandrashekar

Sarathy

Sep 20, 2011, 1:23:04 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com, tedxchennai
I think the 150 seater at the Centenary Library is more of a conference room than an auditorium.

Below are some links which list a few auditoriums in Chennai. Let me know if you need any help re. identifying the venue.

Srini @ srini.me

Sep 20, 2011, 2:53:58 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
how about the audi at the TIDEL park?
its quite large...

Regards

Srini

http://srini.me
http://startupstory.in
http://twitter.com/srinidotme
http://facebook.com/srinidotme

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

Ranjith Kumar

Sep 20, 2011, 3:26:49 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Just now i got connected with IITM Research Park Auditorium guys will confirm it today.
--
Cheers,
Ranjith Kumar K,

Ranjith Kumar

Sep 20, 2011, 3:30:19 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Srini,
   Do you have any connection with TIDEL park audi, can you connect with us.

Srini @ srini.me

Sep 20, 2011, 4:03:39 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
sorry dude
i don't know.

kiruba should be knowing

Srini @ srini.me

Sep 20, 2011, 4:24:55 AM9/20/11
to TEDxChennai
I approached Suresh, founder of OrangeScape to help out.
Since they have their office at TIDEL, I am sure, he can get us through
hope he shall be able to buzz back EOD

Ranjith Kumar

Sep 20, 2011, 4:45:24 AM9/20/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Yeah sure I will check with Kriba and Suresh :) Thanks :)