Can we meet this Wednesday?

Ram

Oct 17, 2011, 12:32:42 PM10/17/11
to TEDxChennai
Hi Team,

Can we meet this Wednesday and finalize on things we need to do create
a TEDxChennai that Sparks.
Here is the agenda for the meeting.

Finalizing speakers: Please come up with a brief bio of the speaker,
contact details and if possible a video or video link of the speaker
you propose and how the speaker gels with the theme SPARK. It would be
helpful if you can start posting right away in a separate thread
titled "Speakers Nomination".

It would be wonderful if we can have a variety of speakers broadly
under different categories like,

Technology -
Social Change -
Entertainment -
Arts/Design -
Government -
Agriculture -
Physically Challenged -
Healthcare -

We can also have speakers for Lightning Talk and performance.

We will also need volunteers to take ownership on the following areas,
please add areas that you feel have been left out.

Venue -
Stage Management -
Speaker Co-ordination -
Stage -
Logistics -
Food -
Video -
Photographers -
Social Media initatives -
Media co-ordination -
Marketing -
Creatives -
Printing -
Registration Desk -
Website -
Attendde list curation -
TEDx Stars -
Sponsors -

Propose we meet at Subway at 6.30 P.m on Wednesday as it is easily
accessible for everyone.

Regards
Ram

Benedict G

Oct 17, 2011, 12:40:53 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com

Were the hell is the LIKE button. ??

 Can we get someone to present some design for SPARK on wednesday....  Visuals have this power to bring lots of ppl in the same page

Benedict G

Our issues aren't something that blocks us from doing our work, overcoming our issues IS the work. - Ariel Grunwald

--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

Samuel Eddy

Oct 17, 2011, 12:42:23 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Listen folks,

Please take this seriously and do meet up. But may be a good idea to meet in the place Benny proposed as subway i understand was extremely crowded and there could be distractions .

Pleas note that TEDxYouth and TEDxLoyola are in full swing into getting awesome speakers very silently.

SAMUEL EDDY
Curator-Chic Meets Geek India- www.chicmeetsgeek.com
Chief Coordinator - TedxChennai- www.tedxchennai.com
Sole Licencee - BIL Conferences India- www.bilconference.in
Founder- F4(Face to Face facebook Friends- www.globalf4.com
Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/sjseddy.com
Twitter- www.twitter.com/samueleddy05
Branchout- www.branchout.com/samuel.Eddy
Skype- samuel.eddy55
Blogs-www.sameddy05.wordpress.com
  www.sam55blogs.wordpress.com
  www.indrepreneur.wordpress.com.

Ram

Oct 17, 2011, 1:18:53 PM10/17/11
to TEDxChennai
That is a great idea Benny. Totally agree with you, visuals are
powerful.
Let the creative juices flow. If we can have some designs on showcase
it will be great
and add more spark to the team...

Regards
Ram

Aravind Chandrashekar

Oct 17, 2011, 1:20:47 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Jus spoke to a guy who could help us with the design part.If Benny or ram can join me in meeting him tomorrow it should be grt

Aravind

Ram

Oct 17, 2011, 1:21:35 PM10/17/11
to TEDxChennai
Sure Eddy. Thanks for the heads up.

On Oct 17, 9:42 pm, Samuel Eddy <samueledd...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Listen folks,
> Please take this seriously and do meet up. But may be a good idea to meet in the place Benny proposed as subway i understand was extremely crowded and there could be distractions .
> Pleas note that TEDxYouth and TEDxLoyola are in full swing into getting awesome speakers very silently.
>
> SAMUEL EDDYCurator-Chic Meets Geek India- www.chicmeetsgeek.com
> Chief Coordinator - TedxChennai- www.tedxchennai.com
> Sole Licencee - BIL Conferences India- www.bilconference.in
> Founder- F4(Face to Face facebook Friends- www.globalf4.com
> Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/sjseddy.com

Ram

Oct 17, 2011, 1:26:02 PM10/17/11
to TEDxChennai
Well Aravind, i would suggest you take the lead and ask him to design.
I hope there will be few others who will also come up with designs.
When we meet on Wednesday we can have a look at all of them.

We will need designs the following

1) Posters
2) Tickets
3) Standee designs

Regards
Ram

On Oct 17, 10:20 pm, Aravind Chandrashekar <aravind.cu...@gmail.com>

Ranjith Kumar

Oct 17, 2011, 5:49:11 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ram,
I already asked a designer to start working on it, he is on the move now, and we have confirmed 8 speakers for far.

Video -Ranjith
Photographers -
Social Media initatives - Ranjith

Media co-ordination -
Marketing -
Creatives -
Printing -
Registration Desk -Ranjith (I will bring my friends)
Website - Ranjith share the credentials with me
Attendde list curation -
TEDx Stars -
Sponsors - I can help

Propose we meet at Subway at 6.30 P.m on Wednesday as it is easily
accessible for everyone.

Regards
Ram
--
For more information, pls visit
http://groups.google.com/group/tedxchennai

--
Cheers,
Ranjith Kumar K,

SANDEEP VARMA

Oct 17, 2011, 9:54:45 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Ok So guys, we are meeting at Benny's place at 7pm this wednesday, Benny is that ok? Pls share the address

Regards,
Sandeep

Benedict G

Oct 17, 2011, 9:56:25 PM10/17/11
to tedxc...@googlegroups.com
Sure will confirm availability of the same by today ..