TED Notepad Version 6.3.0.alpha006

ted-notepad

Jul 4, 2021, 9:34:02 PM7/4/21
to ted-notepad
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" - Native American Song

I have released a new testing version of the next TED Notepad.

Memory-optimized file saving and loading routines.
Very long Find and Replace patterns, etc.

Let's call this a not-release-candidate-yet-but-almost-there.
If all goes well, I will stop messing with the code and do an actual RC.
See CHANGES.txt or RECENT.txt

The user name is "test" and the password is "tednpad".

Before you start poking around, please, read the README file.

Don't type, ted-it!
jsimlo, TED Notepad