Service for Tectrix products

Andy Keller

Jan 31, 2012, 2:05:50 PM1/31/12
to Tectrix VR
Hello,

If anyone has problems with Tectrix products, I am here to help. A
friend of mine forwarded the link to this forum to me. If anyone needs
parts or trouble shooting over the phone send email to
ser...@akfitness.com.

Greetings,

Andy

ktm...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2016, 1:18:55 PM8/8/16
to Tectrix VR, akfit...@gmail.com, mor...@aol.com
Hi, Andy
Wondering if you still can help?  We purchased a used VR climber in June from a fellow poster that came with only one game: Rocky v. Firebugs.  I found a website and downloaded five other games onto one single and 5 separate CDs.  The machine recognizes a game(s) is on the CD but will not run it.
Second, I'd like to convert the machine to a flat screen TV.  I read an online article about someone who did this.  Can you provide guidance?
My contact info is Mo at 702-308-1064 or mor...@aol.com
thanks,
Mo

rogergo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 11:36:44 AM1/4/18
to Tectrix VR
Andy..your email doesn’t seem to work..is there a way you can let me know how to contact you?
Thanks..Roger