VR Bike For Sale

Joe S

Feb 6, 2015, 2:11:04 PM2/6/15
to tectr...@googlegroups.com
All,

The time has come to sell my Tectrix VR Bike.   It works great with the following minor issues:

1) The "wind" fan doesn't start at low speeds, at higher speeds it seems to work fine
2) The rubber attachment at the end of the friction belt has been replaced with a piece of leather belt.  The friction belt itself is all there, just the few inches that attach to the motor have been replaced.  It works great.
3) There is rust on the top of the Monitor case -- this pre-dates me.. it has been stored in a garage since I got it.  I bit of rust-o-ileum will take care of that.
4) The fan holder on the CPU is broken, so the fan is loose.  I  would replace it or just carefully tape it down.

Other than that, it all seems to work great.  It has the CD with all the worlds installed on it.

If you are interested, I will fire it up and we can use skype to give you the full view.

It is located in Austin, TX.   If you pick it up, I will help load but you should still plan on bringing a couple of strong people.  If you want to have it shipped, you can make freight arrangements and I will work with you and the shipper to get it on the truck.

Make an offer.

Thanks,
Joe

rogergo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2018, 11:36:44 AM1/4/18
to Tectrix VR
Long shot..but do you still have this bike?
Thanks..Roger

VR Owner

Jan 5, 2018, 9:43:44 AM1/5/18
to Tectrix VR
30 miles south east of DC, I have 2 VR Bikes I would like to sell -- one works but needs a tensioning belt -- hacks for making these have been on this site before.  The other is really just a potential parts machine as it has several problems including computer that needs repair --power supply suspected as that is most common issue.   I have the operators/repair manual.

If interested email jeff at jso...@comcast.net

jeff o