Re: VR Bike

Thatcher Ulrich

Feb 3, 2011, 8:17:42 AM2/3/11
to Bill Pollock, tectr...@googlegroups.com
Hi -- thanks for the kind words. I'm forwarding to the tectrix-vr
mailing list, and also check out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tectrix-vr/monitor/tectrix-vr/rPlqWZCCUhI/FbGccQn0DrsJ

It seems possible to me that an LCD monitor with a VGA input might be
made to work, but I don't know if anyone has successfully done that.

-T