Need TectrixVR motherboard and co-processor board jumper settings...

que...@cinci.rr.com

Oct 18, 2014, 3:44:25 PM10/18/14
to tectr...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Several years ago, I uploaded the TectrixVR Service Manual and the TectrixVR Owners Manual in PDF format to this forum via my email to Thatch.

However, I need help jumper settings for the Intel motherboard and the VR co-processor boards... I uploaded the PDF fdiles but neglected to copy the jumper settings on my VR and now cannot get the VR programs started on my TectrixVR.

Could anyone please take a close look at the internal hardware jumper settings for their VR and either send the jumpers's name/position/setting and send/post pics to me?

Thanks, Steve Neago
Cincinnati, OH