FOR SALE - ORIGINAL TECTRIX VR CLIMBER Medical/Commercial Stair Stepper FOR SALE - LIKE NEW! 1 Owner (My Grandmother) Only Used 3-4 Times

matt beram

Mar 26, 2016, 5:28:37 PM3/26/16
to Tectrix VR

Up For Sale - Original Tectrix VR Climber Medical and Commercial Stair Stepper With Software in Mint Condition - Used 3-4 Times! Absolutely Flawless Condition. Like New.

This machine will give you a killer work out and you won't even notice it because of all the cool virtual reality games.

These games correlate with your workout and it makes the time fly. You cannot help but start to try and beat the game. The games themselves are addictive.

You know how it's good to buy a car from an older person that takes really good care of it and doesn't drive it very much? That's the situation here.

There has only been one owner - my Grandmother . She told me she used it 3 times. My grandfather bought it for her new in 1996/97. She told me she never wanted that "thing" and told my grandfather not to buy it, but he did anyway. LOL.

It has sat her bedroom since then. She cleans all the time and the house always looks spotless, so basically the machine sat in her bedroom and was cleaned regularly.

I looked inside the machine and even the internal parts look new. There's a little dust, but nothing is worn.

Shipping is Available - Contact me at matt...@yahoo.com or 818-577-6065 for details.

This Machine was the Rolls Royce of Steppers / Climbers in the 90's and were sold for almost $9000. They are still widely in use today.

These were originally made for medical and commercial use. They were built for non-stop 16 hour/day use!

Many medical facilities and physical therapy offices continue to use these today because there has not been a higher quality stepper / climber built since these were made.

Features

- The VR series fitness hardware is designed for 16 hours-per-day sports club use.

- Climbing speeds start at a leisurely 10 feet per minute, to a lung-burning 150 feet per minute, and even a world-class 200 feet per minute!(This is like running 27 mph!).

- True virtual reality graphics enhanced with digitally synthesized stereo sound.

- Fat calorie-burning program

- Endurance-building program

- Brutal interval workout for high-intensity training.

Rocky Vs the Firebugs (Just one of the cool games - See pictures)

While you're climbing, score as many points as you can in Rocky versus the Firebugs, a fun, intensity-building game. You try to put out burning fires with big blobs of water shot from your airplane, getting extra points by hitting the fire-starting Firebugs

Measurements: 72" Tall (6 ft) x 31" Wide (at widest part between the legs) x 51" Deep/Long

Asking $1000, however We Are Open to All Offers - Make an Offer Today!

More info on this Tectrix VR Climber:  If interested, please EMAIL or TEXT, my phone does not get great service where I live. My Email is matt...@gmail.com and phone is 818-577-6065