Summer School - Dertmold, Germania - Partecipazione Gratuita

Stefano Converso

Jun 15, 2010, 9:42:11 AM6/15/10
to Tecniche2009
Cari ragazzi,

saro' docente ad un workshop che si terra'
in Germania per una settimana a partire dal 20 luglio.

Posso portare con me 5 studenti,
che saranno spesati.

Il tema e' legato alle tecnologie digitali, simile
a quello del corso che avete seguito con me, e
ci sono visite ad architetture note dell'area.

E' una esperienza molto interessante, che vi
da' anche crediti europei (e' inserita nella galassia
erasmus).

Scrivetemi pure per ulteriori dettagli,
i tempi purtroppo sono stretti, quindi
fatelo appena possibile.

Saluti a tutti,

Stefano

Academic Programme
Digital Design in Architecture offers a wide range of interesting and
relevant topics for research. In order to achieve an efficient process
as well as effective results within the
two-week programme we’d like to focus on one special subject, which
allows us to examine and explore the future impact of digital design
in architecture. One of the most
fascinating topics of our time, which relates to digital media,
architectural design and society, is the question of our future
mobility. The end of the old mobility - related to
cars and physical motion - is superimposed by the acceleration through
the Internet and the virtualisation of processes and perception in a
globalized, post-oil world. On the
edge towards a new mobility we’d like to explore the conditions and
develop new concepts within Summer School. In the attachment you’ll
find a more detailed description on
that.
From what I understood in our conversation so far I tried to define
the following fields of expertise for the lectures that go along with
the topic and the progress of the
workshops:
⋅ Generative Design - Technical University of Istanbul
⋅ Digital Architectural Design - Detmolder Schule für
Architektur und Innenarchitektur
⋅ Simulation and Virtual Reality - University of Plymouth
⋅ Digital Fabrication and Building Technology - Politenico di
Milano/Universita; Roma Tre

The academic programme, which consists of lectures, workshops and
excursions, will be complemented with intercultural events. In order
to stimulate the intercultural
exchange we’d like to mix the teams with students from each
university. Please find attached a preliminary version of the
programme for the two weeks in July.