Regarding Plain Vanila Video Player for Website to Play Youtube Video

Paaro

Apr 13, 2023, 9:49:50 AM4/13/23
to Paaro
Hi,

I need a video player to be put on my html static website which can play 45 minutes long youtube video without youtube branding, related videos, 'watch on youtube' button, captions etc. The video is of approx 1.5 GB in size.

Basically I need a video player which have very minimal features like play, pause, stop, full screen, playback speed, volume etc.

Do anyone have any idea about this? Ping me directly to guide me. It will help me.

PS: I may also consider to host this video on any other platform if it is not supported by Youtube.

--

Regards
Paaro