Techweekend on 20th August - Web Security

Navin Kabra

Aug 12, 2011, 8:05:20 AM8/12/11
to techw...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
The next TechWeekend is next Saturday on 20th August, from 10am to 1pm as usual. This time we've decided to have "Web Security" as the theme. Two speakers are already decided: Rohit Srivastwa of ClubHack, and Aditee Rele of Microsoft. We're hoping for one or two more. Please volunteer yourself or someone else.

Dipen

Aug 18, 2011, 6:00:53 AM8/18/11
to techw...@googlegroups.com
Hi Navin,

  Is there a signup page or anyone can walk in?

Thanks
----------------------------------
Dipen Chaudhary
Founder, QED42 : We build beautiful and scalable web strategies ( www.qed42.com )
Blog: dipenchaudhary.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dipench

Navin Kabra

Aug 18, 2011, 6:04:41 AM8/18/11
to techw...@googlegroups.com
Anyone can walk in.

Gaurav Shah

Aug 18, 2011, 6:12:09 AM8/18/11
to techw...@googlegroups.com
Can you please share the details of the venue?
I am new to this group and dont know if there is a standard meeting place or anything.

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Navin Kabra <navin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone can walk in.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Shah.

Navin Kabra

Aug 18, 2011, 6:17:45 AM8/18/11
to techw...@googlegroups.com
Sumant Moolgaokar Auditorium, Wing A, Ground Floor, MCCIA Trade Tower,
ICC, SB Road.
10am to 1pm.

Gaurav Shah

Aug 18, 2011, 6:21:37 AM8/18/11