Looking for Your Opinion, Features, Negative Experiences with Laptop you have

5 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Paaro .

ungelesen,
15.04.2013, 01:06:4415.04.13
an Jayesh Kumar
We are going to buy few laptops for our office. Till now, we are using Desktops in office so we do not have any experience about laptops.

We do not want to repent later after buying those so looking for your both positive and negative experiences.

E.g.

some laptops heats a lot while others do not heat at all.
some laptops have comfortable keyboard while other do not.

if you specify which make and model, it will also help a little to understand.

Also what are the features, which I must look in laptop before buying e.g. wifi enabled

Also there are bread of categories e.g. laptops, netbooks, notebooks, ultrabooks and all of them confuse us.

So looking for your opinions what should I look into and what does not make sense.

Regards
Paaro

Stankov

ungelesen,
15.04.2013, 04:26:2015.04.13
an techw...@googlegroups.com, Jayesh Kumar
Hi,

We have BYOD policy. THe Standard issue from the company is Dell but we all use our own :-)

I personally own a MacBook and Lenovo laptop,

Most of the laptop brand have most of the feature(s) that one would require in a corporate as a standard features.

What you should specifically look for after sales service and support is provided. What is the turnaround time for resolution.

Try talking to customers who what been their customer for say 5 Years, 3 years and 1 year.  Get their views on what to do ensure acceptable service limits. Also while renewing did they have re-negotiate any terms or prices etc.

Hoep this helps.

Regards
Stan

Paaro .

ungelesen,
17.04.2013, 10:13:4217.04.13
an techw...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stan for your valuable feedback.

Paaro

--

---

Regards
Paaro

Stankov

ungelesen,
17.04.2013, 11:59:2417.04.13
an techw...@googlegroups.com
hello Paaro,

Hope it helped.

Wondering if others had anything to add to it.

Regards
Stan
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor