May 25th, 2016 Meeting Announcement

Jim Cifarelli

May 20, 2016, 10:02:00 AM5/20/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hello Tech Valley Ruby Brigade Members,

Please join us, this 4th Wednesday of the month, May 25th, at 6:00PM, in downtown Troy at Enable Labs.

"Rails on AWS"

This month, Mark Menard, of Enable Labs, will demonstrate deploying a Ruby on Rails web application to the AWS Cloud. Additionally, he will cover using AWS services including RDS, S3, and SQS.

Where:
  Enable Labs
  415 River Street, 4th Floor
  Troy, NY 12180

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drinks.

Thank you,

Jim Cifarelli

Dallas DeVries

May 20, 2016, 2:47:05 PM5/20/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
I should be there.

Thanks,
Dallas

Dallas DeVries
SportSpyder, LLC
http://sportspyder.com

Doon

May 23, 2016, 7:07:42 AM5/23/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
It appears that I actually have the ability to come out on a wednesday, so I will be there as well..

Carl Telban

May 23, 2016, 8:56:45 AM5/23/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

-Carl

Justin Giboney

May 23, 2016, 9:56:30 AM5/23/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I am new to the group, but I would like to be there as well.

David French

May 23, 2016, 1:49:05 PM5/23/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I will be there.

Steve Moon

May 23, 2016, 8:31:37 PM5/23/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I plan to be there.

Thomas Porter

May 24, 2016, 12:32:47 PM5/24/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Linda and I will be there, sounds interesting!

Sent from my iPhone

Jc

May 24, 2016, 12:36:09 PM5/24/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com

I’ll be there too!

-Jason

Cort

May 25, 2016, 6:38:05 AM5/25/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Really looking forward to it!

Patrick Cronin

May 25, 2016, 9:07:02 AM5/25/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I'll be there.

jim_OK

May 25, 2016, 1:42:29 PM5/25/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I'll be there

Jason

May 26, 2016, 10:00:07 AM5/26/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hey if anyone is interested or likes using slack here is a link http://upstateweb.herokuapp.com/ Most of the locals use it... I think we should setup a ruby channel there... felt like quite a few of the conversations were cut short when the meeting was over :-(

I know the agnostic guys are on slack.agnostechvalley.com