September 28th, 2016 Meeting Announcement

Jim Cifarelli

Sep 26, 2016, 4:04:14 PM9/26/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hello Tech Valley Ruby Brigade Members,

Please join us, this 4th Wednesday of the month, September 28th, at 6:00PM, in downtown Troy at Enable Labs.

We're having a project night!  Bring your notebook and something to hack on.  Work alone, with another member, or with audience participation on a ten foot High Definition screen.

Feel free to respond with project info if you are organizing a group session.

Where:
  Enable Labs
  415 River Street, 4th Floor
  Troy, NY 12180

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drinks.

Thank you,

Jim Cifarelli

Carl Telban

Sep 26, 2016, 5:04:35 PM9/26/16