July 27th, 2016 Meeting Announcement

Jim Cifarelli

Jul 25, 2016, 3:04:10 PM7/25/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hello Tech Valley Ruby Brigade Members,

Please join us, this 4th Wednesday of the month, July 27th, at 6:00PM, in downtown Troy at Enable Labs.

The "Sharing is Caring" Meeting

Everyone gets to share something with the group.  Show some Ruby, the latest Ruby based website you're working on, or discuss a Ruby based blog post you stumbled on!  Stuck on something? Talk about it!

Where:
  Enable Labs
  415 River Street, 4th Floor
  Troy, NY 12180

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drinks.

Thank you,

Jim Cifarelli

Steve Moon

Jul 26, 2016, 6:52:50 AM7/26/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I plan to be there.

Carl Telban

Jul 26, 2016, 3:45:50 PM7/26/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there.

-Carl

Cort

Jul 26, 2016, 4:27:44 PM7/26/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I'll be at the cape playing cards with the family this time. I will toast the group with a gin and tonic though.

Doon

Jul 27, 2016, 8:11:04 AM7/27/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I plan on being there,  and I'll probably over share... :)

John Fitzpatrick

Jul 27, 2016, 10:31:01 AM7/27/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
If you're doing the Pokémon Go thing, our office has a gym.

Doon

Jul 27, 2016, 4:36:42 PM7/27/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 10:31:01 AM UTC-4, John Fitzpatrick wrote:
If you're doing the Pokémon Go thing, our office has a gym.

Can I change my status  :)   /me runs and hides.

Doon

Jul 27, 2016, 6:52:40 PM7/27/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Sorry. Not going to make it tonight