Urgent requirement on Java Frontend Developer @ Philadelphia, PA

williamph...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 3:56:31 PM1/13/16

Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing good
This is  william from philinfosys. I have a very good requirement on Java Frontend Developer please check the requirement and let me know.

Title: Java Frontend Developer

Duration: Long Term

Location: Philadelphia, PA

JD:

•        Experience working with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, with
experience with at least one JavaScript framework (YUI, GWT, Prototype,
jQuery, etc.)
and full stack development.
•        Experience coding server-side page generation (preferably
JSP)

•        Experience building RESTful APIs
•        Experience working with Backbone JS
•        Experience consuming API/web-based services
•        Extensive unit testing experience
•        Strong Node.js experience a plus
•        Knowledge of API management platforms (Mashery, Apigee, etc)
is a plus
•        BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent

•        Strong communication and teamwork skills

•        Passion for usability and accessibility
•        Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment

•        BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent

•        Strong communication and teamwork skills

•        Strong problem solving skills and the ability to address
problems with innovative solutions

•        Extremely familiar with advanced CSS concepts and
techniques, including building table-free layouts using semantic markup and
CSS

•        Experience in debugging and troubleshooting programming
related issues

•        Previous exposure to JSTL or Freemarker is a plus

Thanks & Regards

William

Philinfosys Inc

237 LaidLaw Avenue,Jersey City, NJ 07306

E-mail: wil...@philinfosys.com

Gmail: williamph...@gmail.com

Tel: 201 710 8002

Dallas DeVries

Jan 13, 2016, 4:23:02 PM1/13/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Looks like we are going to be getting a lot of irrelevant emails from William....

Dallas DeVries
SportSpyder, LLC
http://sportspyder.com

Jim Cifarelli