June 22nd, 2016 Meeting Announcement

Jim Cifarelli

Jun 20, 2016, 11:06:32 AM6/20/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hello Tech Valley Ruby Brigade Members,

Please join us, this 4th Wednesday of the month, June 22nd, at 6:00PM, in downtown Troy at Enable Labs.

We're having a project night!  Bring your notebook and something to hack on.  Work alone, with another member, or with audience participation on a ten foot High Definition screen.

Feel free to respond with project info if you are organizing a group session.

IMPORTANT: Rockin' On the River will be taking place during our meeting (Skeeter Creek Live!). Parking will be scarce. Please arrive early and consider parking on 5th Ave. and walking down (west) one block to River Street.

Where:
  Enable Labs
  415 River Street, 4th Floor
  Troy, NY 12180

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drinks.

Thank you,

Jim Cifarelli

Carl Telban

Jun 20, 2016, 11:37:32 AM6/20/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Can't make this one.

-Carl

Doon

Jun 20, 2016, 7:51:28 PM6/20/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Alas. I cannot make this one either.  Sorry..

side note anybody going to goruco on Saturday? and if so anybody taking the early train from ALB?

Justin Giboney

Jun 21, 2016, 10:07:28 AM6/21/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I will be there.

Steve Moon

Jun 21, 2016, 12:36:57 PM6/21/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I plan to be there.

Note the Rockin' on the River concert will be at Riverfront Park- other side of Dinosaur BBQ -- not the same spot they were last year. So parking *might* not be so bad this year...

Cort

Jun 21, 2016, 6:07:00 PM6/21/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Looking forward to it.

Steve Moon

Jun 22, 2016, 2:18:15 PM6/22/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Sadly I have been informed of a previous commitment today. See you next month!