August 24th, 2016 Meeting Announcement

Jim Cifarelli

Aug 22, 2016, 2:20:47 PM8/22/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
Hello Tech Valley Ruby Brigade Members,

Please join us, this 4th Wednesday of the month, August 24th, at 6:00PM, in downtown Troy at Enable Labs.

Surprise Guest Speaker!

We will have a presentation on a very special topic.  Longer than a lightning round, not as long as a full meeting time, this presentation will leave you talking!

In addition, please considering discussing anything on your mind.  Stuck, excited, whatever.  Share with the group!  Studies have shown sharing is good for the soul and provides for a fulfilled life.  Prove them right!

Where:
  Enable Labs
  415 River Street, 4th Floor
  Troy, NY 12180

Please RSVP to this thread so we can plan food and drinks.

Thank you,

Jim Cifarelli

Thomas Porter

Aug 22, 2016, 3:16:14 PM8/22/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Linda and I will be attending, at best one person's worth of pizza for us both.

Looking forward to it.

Tom P.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Doon

Aug 23, 2016, 3:35:45 PM8/23/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I am planning on being there.

Carl Telban

Aug 23, 2016, 3:48:45 PM8/23/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Not looking like I can make this one.

-Carl

Cort

Aug 24, 2016, 12:11:18 PM8/24/16
to TechValley Ruby Brigade
I might be a bit late, but I'll be there.