Mountainwest Ruby Conference

Dallas DeVries

Apr 12, 2016, 4:09:52 PM4/12/16
to techva...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys,

Some of the Mountain West Ruby conference talks are up on Confreaks including Eileens talk that she presented to us a couple weeks before.

I actually thought it was the best ruby conference I've been to so far.  I think I paid attention to pretty much every talk(which for me is an accomplishment).  Hopefully they get some more of them up.  Check out "Surviving the Hype Cycle" and some of the others.

-------------End Ruby part of email-----------

Also I'm looking for some developers here at Xerox
  • Dev Ops
  • Entry Level Application Developer
  • Mid-Level Application Developer
  • Senior Level Application Developer
Our main web application is  PHP/Oracle but we also dabble a fair amount in Python and have projects that cut across C, C#, C++, Ruby, ASP and others for building out distributed micro-services and tools to support or SAAS application.   If you think you might have interest, shoot me an email to dallas....@xls.xerox.com

--
Dallas DeVries
SportSpyder, LLC