SXSW Nomadic Meetup

Cherie @Technomadia

Jan 18, 2011, 2:38:08 PM1/18/11
to the technomads
Our tickets are purchased - we're heading to SXSW in Austin this
March. Not only will we be presenting on Technomadism as a core
conversation (http://schedule.sxsw.com/events/event_IAP5496) on
Sunday, March 13 - we'd also like to host a Nomadic Meetup that will
be open to all.

No details yet on when or where (except, during SXSWi and in downtown
Austin). But I have set up an event for folks to RSVP to, so that we
can send out the details when they emerge.

Attending SXSW? Interested in a technomadic meetup? Sign up here:

http://nomadsxsw.eventbrite.com/

- Cherie / http://www.technomadia.com

Jake Cressman

Jan 19, 2011, 4:10:10 AM1/19/11
to the technomads
That's awesome Cherie. Congrats on the core conversation and I wish I
could be there.

www.jakecressman.com

-Jake

On Jan 19, 12:38 am, "Cherie @Technomadia" <che...@technomadia.com>

Hal Bergman

Jan 19, 2011, 4:26:18 AM1/19/11
to techn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Keep me posted.

--

-Hal Bergman
Hal Bergman Photography

http://www.halbergman.com
San Francisco | Los Angeles
415.738.2423 | 310.392.1788

-- Sent from my phone --

> --
> ---
> TECHNOMADS
> http://thetechnomads.net
> http://twitter.com/thetechnomads
>
> ---

Shane Becker

Jan 18, 2011, 3:16:40 PM1/18/11
to techn...@googlegroups.com

I'll be there.

Sean Bonner

Jan 19, 2011, 7:30:35 PM1/19/11
to techn...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there as well as I'm speaking on Monday on a panel about
online activism - not sure how long I'll be in town, but if something
happens when I'm there I'm in!
-s

--
Sean Bonner
http://www.seanbonner.com - homebase

*** Please check your address books, the best e-mail for me is
se...@seanbonner.com