My TEDxVienna talk is live

Sean Bonner

Dec 22, 2010, 1:41:59 PM12/22/10
to techn...@googlegroups.com
In case you weren't able to get to Vienna last month to see me talk
about this stuff...

http://thetechnomads.net/post/2418337152/sean-bonner-spoke-about-technomads-neo-minimalism

-s

--
Sean Bonner
http://www.seanbonner.com - homebase

*** Please check your address books, the best e-mail for me is
se...@seanbonner.com

Eric Michaud

Dec 22, 2010, 3:34:55 PM12/22/10
to techn...@googlegroups.com
Sean,

You definitely hit most of the points I think about while moving along. A few German friends likened it to classic Journeymen by the original definition in a way.

I did enjoy the Dr. Ferris Bueller, esq. quote, though it seemed the audience was not familiar with one of the greatest American philosopher of our time. ;)

Cheers,

-Eric.

P.S. What's you up coming plans on the road? Are you making it to SXSW?

--
---
TECHNOMADS

---

Eric Michaud

Dec 22, 2010, 3:41:32 PM12/22/10
to techn...@googlegroups.com
I apologize for some of the misspellings, in my previous post, I am still learning the intricacies of a German keyboard. ;)

David A. Desrosiers

Dec 22, 2010, 11:11:21 PM12/22/10
to techn...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Sean Bonner <se...@seanbonner.com> wrote:
> In case you weren't able to get to Vienna last month to see me talk
> about this stuff...

Hey! At 3:09, that's MY futon! Those are all of my Palm devices (being
a long-time maintainer/developer of pilot-link, having all manner of
Palm OS devices was mandatory to make sure all their quirks were coded
in and around, in the codebase).

Here's the full photo, from my website:

http://code.gnu-designs.com/images/Lots-o-Gadgets.jpg

It seems to be popular, I see it linked to from thousands of sites now :)

Mark Eckenrode

Dec 23, 2010, 12:51:49 AM12/23/10
to techn...@googlegroups.com
when you were talking about your stuff all i could think about was
George Carlin talking about stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvgN5gCuLac

> --
> ---
> TECHNOMADS
> http://thetechnomads.net
> http://twitter.com/thetechnomads
>
> ---

On the web @ http://www.replytomark.com

Need my immediate attention?
http://www.awayfind.com/ecko

Cherie @Technomadia

Jan 1, 2011, 12:24:32 PM1/1/11
to the technomads
Awesome talk, Sean!! And many thanks for including the historical
perspective of the paleo-technomad himself, Steve Roberts.

- Cherie
http://www.technomadia.com