Techno-Swap-Fest - Sat Feb 13, 2010

Frank Pittelli

Jan 26, 2010, 12:54:39 PM1/26/10
to Techno Swap Fest
Just a reminder.

The 1st Annual "Techno-Swap-Fest" is less than three weeks away at the
National Electronics Museum in Linthicum, MD on Saturday, Feb 13, 2010.
It's going to be a good old fashioned flea market/swap meet,
attracting people from a wide range of hobbies. There are already 20+
tables reserved by sellers, so there should be lots of good stuff (aka.
junk) for buyers to look at and purchase. We still have tables that can
be reserved.

We also have an impressive list of sponsoring organizations for our
first year, as listed here:

http://groups.google.com/group/techno-swap-fest/web/sponsors

including both Nuts & Volts and Servo magazines, who have graciously
provided two door prizes.

Please help advertise the event by passing along the attached brochure
to any hobbyists, clubs, organizations or businesses that may be
interested. The brochure can also be downloaded from the following web site:

http://groups.google.com/group/techno-swap-fest

by clicking the link near the bottom of the welcome message.

If you're interested in selling some precious stuff (aka. junk) or
becoming a sponsoring organization (free), just send email to
techno.s...@gmail.com to register.

The event is open to anybody who builds anything and all types of items
(non-lethal please) are welcome. The goal is to bring together hobbyists
of all kinds and try to replace the old clutter in our workshops with
newer clutter :-)

Frank Pittelli

TechnoSwapFest.pdf