Techno Swap Fest 2012

Frank Pittelli

Dec 30, 2011, 11:43:45 AM12/30/11
to Techno Swap Fest
The 3rd Annual "Techno-Swap-Fest" will be held in less than two months
at the National Electronics Museum in Linthicum, MD on Saturday, Feb 25,
2012. As in the past, it's a good old fashioned flea market / swap
meet, attracting people from a wide range of hobbies. There are already
15+ tables reserved by sellers, so there should be lots of good stuff
(aka. junk) for buyers to look at and purchase. We still have tables
that can be reserved, so look around your work area and decide if it's
time to either get rid of some stuff, add some stuff or, better yet, do
both.

Please help advertise the event by passing along the attached brochure
to any hobbyists, clubs, organizations or businesses that may be
interested. The brochure can also be downloaded from the following web site:

http://groups.google.com/group/techno-swap-fest

by clicking the link near the bottom of the welcome message.

If you're interested in selling some precious stuff (aka. junk) or
becoming a sponsoring organization (free), just send email to
techno.s...@gmail.com to register.

The event is open to anybody who builds anything and all types of items
(non-lethal please) are welcome. The goal is to bring together hobbyists
of all kinds and try to replace the old clutter in our workshops with
newer clutter :-)

TechnoSwapFest-2012.pdf