Regarding accommodation and quarantine procedure

Divya Goel

Aug 6, 2020, 6:10:42 AM8/6/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com
Hi...
I hope everyone is doing well. I am joining Technion as a Postdoc student. I am some queries regarding the accommodation and quarantine procedure.  I request to everyone, if possible, please help me in this regard as soon as possible.
If there is any Whatsapp group available then let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Divya Goel

William Moses, Jr.

Aug 6, 2020, 6:19:03 AM8/6/20
to divyag...@gmail.com, Technion Indians
Hi,

Here's a page with links to the Whatsapp group and others.

Regards,
Billy

Divya Goel

Aug 6, 2020, 6:19:48 AM8/6/20
to William Moses, Jr., Technion Indians
Hi...
Thank you for your message.  I tried the link for the WhatsApp group. It says the invite link hs been reset.

Regards,
Divya

IMG_20200806_154549.jpg