Flying from TLV to BLR

Unique Ramya

Aug 8, 2020, 11:50:07 AM8/8/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I recently traveled from TLV-BLR. If anyone is looking for this route, I thought this would help you.

Flights from TLV - Paris - BLR. In Paris there is a layover of 22Hrs. Please note that until 24Hrs of layover there is no need for a transit visa. This is confirmed by the Paris and India embassy. Please read the 2 docs attached with this email. This is the procedure you need to follow w.r.t protocols set by Indian embassy at Paris. Below are the things I followed.

1. For Bangalore location COVID-negative test report is mandatory. I took this in Rambam hospital Haifa for 606 Shekel and the results were given on the same day. It may be less if you have an insurance I am not sure. you need to check with your insurance company. Please note this test should be taken within 72 hrs of boarding your flight. Just take the test one day before you board the flight from TLV.
2. Booked flight tickets through agent. You can also try skyscanner or other online resources.
3. Please make sure you register with Indian Embassy at Paris (check the registration link in the attached document 2) and have the documents listed in the attached 2 documents. There are some forms that needs to be signed. Sometimes they also give in the flight.

Attached the Flight schedule. Make sure you have some warm clothes or blankets to spend the night in the Airport. After arriving Bangalore there is a mandatory 7 days institutional quarantine + 7 days home quarantine. I hope this helps you. If you need more information please contact Airfrance Embassy in Israel or Indian Embassy Paris : cons....@mea.gov.in

Please note I traveled on 4th August and the details above are based on that day. I also suggest you to contact the  Indian Embassy Paris : cons....@mea.gov.in for updated info.

Safe journey!!
image.png

--