Mechanical Engineering Faculty Recruitment at IIT Gandhinagar

Jayaprakash KR

May 10, 2020, 3:53:30 PM5/10/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

Warm regards from IIT Gandhinagar (IITGN). I am writing to you on behalf of the Faculty Search Committee at IITGN, one of India’s leading engineering institutions.

We are currently recruiting faculty in all areas of Mechanical Science and Engineering and seek your help in sharing this e-mail and the attached flyer with your colleagues, postdoctoral fellows, and PhD students in your university/institute, who might be interested in exploring opportunities at IITGN.

We are open to receiving applications in all areas of research. Well qualified candidates in the areas of Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering, Control Systems and Robotics, Fluid and Thermal Sciences, Human Biomechanics, Industrial Engineering and Operations Research/Management, Manufacturing Sciences and Theoretical, Applied and Experimental Mechanics, and scholars whose work is interdisciplinary are especially encouraged to apply.

We have organized a webinar on Friday 15th of May 2020 at 18:00 hrs (IST) regarding faculty recruitment at IITGN and the details are provided in the attached flyer. Join us for the webinar by registering yourself by filling the Google Form

More information about IITGN and the faculty application process, prerequisites, pay scales, and FAQs for prospective faculty candidates is available at https://www.iitgn.ac.in/faculty-recruitment.htm

We thank you for your assistance in sharing this announcement with all interested.

Thanks and regards,

Jayaprakash

K. R. Jayaprakash
Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engineering,
Academic Block 5/360,
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India

Tel: 079-23952530
Discipline webpage
FacultyRecruitment_ME_IITGN.pdf
FacultyRecruitment_ME_Webinar@IITGN.pdf