Interns coming to Technion in summer, 2021.

Devangshu Dutta

Apr 5, 2021, 10:41:37 AM4/5/21
to Technion Indians
Hi, I am Devangshu and I have recently joined the ASIC2 Lab at Technion as an intern.
I am working remotely at the moment, but I have to visit the campus in Israel in summer (May-August), 2021.
I saw many students who did an internship at Technion before, especially pre-COVID. Since COVID has changed the scenario, the procedures and Visa are a little more complicated now.
I was hoping to find some fellow Indian interns here in this group to network for this purpose.
Thanks!
Devangshu.