Request for post doc in Materials science-Physics dept-Eng dept - Reg.

chandrasekhar musalikunta

Aug 17, 2020, 3:29:40 AM8/17/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Greeting from India. I hope you are all doing great.

Let me introduce my self, I am Dr. M. Chandra Sekhar and I did Ph.D., in Thin-film physics from S.V. University, Tirupati in 2012. Now I am working as assistant professor in department of physics, Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science (MITs), Madanapalle from past 9 years and in the year 2016 I went South Korea for Research Professor (dept of electronic engineering) and worked 2.5 years by on leave given by MITs. Now again I am looking for a postdoc position/teaching position in your organization. If you know anyone please let me know. For more details, I am herewith attaching my resume and research experience and expertise.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanking you.

--
M. Chandra Sekhar

Department of Electronic Engineering

Yeungnam University

280 Daehak-ro Gyeongsan-si Gyeongsangbuk-do

38541 Republic of Korea

CV Chandra sekhar- 23-04-20.doc
Introduction (1).pdf
Research Statement (1).pdf