Need Info. regarding arrival

Anshu Singh

Dec 23, 2020, 3:18:41 PM12/23/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members, Technion-Indian,

I am Anshu Sharan from India,  got the Technion postdoc fellowship and on Visa invitation letter, January is mentioned as the intended month of arrival.  However, I am planning to reach Technion Haifa in Feb/march.

Does the Technion allow an extension of joining month?
 In my case, I want extension up to march?
Also, I will be highly thankful if anybody would share the info. regarding arrival and COVID19 preventive measure guidelines in Israel.
(However, I got some info. from international student coordinator. )

--
Regards
Anshu Sharan