To connect with you

Rajendra Prasad

Sep 1, 2020, 5:30:28 AM9/1/20
to technion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Hope you are staying healthy and doing well.
I am pleased to introduce myself as Rajendra Prasad from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.
Recently, I have been offered the PBC (Planning & Budgeting Committee) postdoctoral fellowship to work at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology. May I request you to connect with you? Additionally, may I ask you to please help me in getting the accommodation (for one person) if possible?
I request you to please advise me if anything.

Thanks
Best regards
Rajendra
Rajendra Prasad, PhD
IPD Fellow
505, NanoBios Lab
Department of Biosciences and Bioengineering
IIT Bombay, Powai
Mumbai 400076

William Moses, Jr.

Sep 1, 2020, 5:39:03 AM9/1/20
to 1989...@gmail.com, Technion Indians
Hi Rajendra,

Congrats! Reg. housing, there might be apartments in Nesher, near the Technion Nesher gate. The landlord's name is Avi and you could contact him via WhatsApp to ask about them.

I've stayed in one of them for the past 2.5 years and it has been pleasant enough.

Phone number:  +972 50-252-3000

Regards,
Billy

Rajendra Prasad

Sep 1, 2020, 6:53:16 AM9/1/20
to William Moses, Jr., Technion Indians
Thanks a lot, Billy for your kind response. Yes, I will check with Avi for the accommodation.

Best regards
Rajendra