Post-Doc Position Available @ Prof. Ofer Reany

Chandrakanth Gadipelly

Jan 4, 2021, 5:35:19 AM1/4/21
to Technion Indians

Dear Friends,

A post-doctoral fellow position is available in the laboratory of Prof. Ofer Reany. Interested students can directly apply to him as per the details below.

Research description:

We are seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral scholar to join our research team, that are interested to be involved in the field of supramolecular and polymer chemistries, catalysis, and advanced chemical transformations.

Fellowship:

 Candidates will be offered competitive funding commensurate with their experience.

To apply:

Individuals interested in applying should send their curriculum vitae (CV), a description of their research experience, a statement of research interests, and a list of three references via email to ofe...@openu.ac.il

Prof. Ofer Reany

Dean of Research
Department of Natural Sciences
The Open University of Israel