Hindi typing in WhatsApp web via Google Input tool

Vivek Raj

Feb 8, 2024, 7:53:59 AMFeb 8
to Scientific and Technical Hindi (वैज्ञानिक तथा तकनीकी हिन्दी)
I use WhatsApp on my PC through the WhatsApp web website

My browser is Chrome, and I use the Google Input Tool extension to type in Hindi anywhere on the web (wherever text input is allowed, of course).

For the last few months, I have been unable to use this extension on the WhatsApp website. Therefore, I cannot input Hindi text in the WhatsApp web.

The WhatsApp web website is otherwise working fine (when inputting English text).
Google Input Tool extension is otherwise working fine everywhere else (I can easily type Hindi everywhere else).

Is anyone else facing this issue?
Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

Thank you!

Narayan Prasad

Feb 8, 2024, 8:39:55 AMFeb 8
to technic...@googlegroups.com

>Does anyone have any solution to this problem?

I never depend on Google for typing in any Indian (modern) script.
I use my own keyboard layout for typing in 11 different scripts.
image.png

--
आपको यह मैसेज इसलिए मिला है क्योंकि आपने Google Groups के "Scientific and Technical Hindi (वैज्ञानिक तथा तकनीकी हिन्दी)" ग्रुप की सदस्यता ली है.
इस समूह की सदस्यता खत्म करने और इससे ईमेल पाना बंद करने के लिए, technical-hin...@googlegroups.com को ईमेल भेजें.