wee Cinema in the New Town

Gordon Guthrie

Feb 20, 2023, 9:52:00 AM2/20/23
to techm...@googlegroups.com
Folks

There is a lovely little Cinema in the New Town and we want to breathe life into it again...

image.png
We want to breathe life into it again, come to the open meeting

Gordon

***************
The Edinburgh Cine and Video Society is rebuilding in aftermath of Covid and lockdowns.

Originally the Waverley Cine Society it bought its own premises at 23 Fettes Row in 1938 which include a 50 seater cinema and a Chromakey room for green screen filming.

The Society is having an open evening on Wednesday 1st March at 7PM.

https://goo.gl/maps/gnE79ZXySsTmidnJ8

We invite anyone with an interest in moving pictures in the widest sense to come along see the premises and chat about how we can breathe life into the building again.

Invitations have been sent as widely as possible, to film projects and festivals made homeless by the closure of the Film House, to TikTokers and YouTubers, drone landscape filmers and indoor drone racing enthusiasts, kids film clubs, you name it.

Come along, look around and help the club rebuild from lockdown.

---
Gordon Guthrie
@gordonguthrie
+44 (0) 7776 251669 Bonnie Scotland