TechMeetup Glasgow, talks on Docker and CircleCI

joe

Aug 22, 2022, 3:09:51 PM8/22/22
to Tech Meetup
Hello all,

It's nearly time for Glasgow TechMeetup again. It's been lovely seeing everyone at the events so far. Edinburgh and Stirling are back again too!

For our September meetup we will present to you:

* Swetank Poddar - Contain(er) your problems using Docker
* CI/CD with Circle CI - Ewa Grabowiecka

They'll be the usual pizza, soft drinks and a chance to meet folks in your local tech scene.

We'll be at Strathclyde Students' Union on Richmond Street again on the 1st September.

Thanks,
Joe & Keith.