VideoSign hiring devs for new Glasgow team

James Barnes

Jan 17, 2020, 12:57:45 PM1/17/20
to Tech Meetup
Hey guys,

VideoSign is looking for developers to join us in Glasgow, working within a newly established team tasked with taking our established, innovative product to the next level.

We're looking for tenacious, customer-focused solution developers who thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment. Our business is young and growing, but we are already working with major international firms, including a handful of blue chip financial services companies.

Available posts:
  • Front End/UI Developer (£30-£35k)
  • Junior Developer (£20-£25k)
  • Senior Developer - Java (£45-50k)