Techmeetup Glasgow Thursday 7th September from 6pm

Douglas McCallum

Sep 2, 2023, 12:59:24 PM9/2/23
to Tech Meetup

Join us at our new venue of Civic House 26 Civic Street Glasgow G4 9RH on the first Thursday of each month for two talks on tech with drinks and pizza.

This month the talks are:

How I became a tech leader, by Ryan Findlay. He will delve into the exhilarating world of startups and recounts his journey from the University of Strathclyde to becoming a leader in tech.

Keith Harrison on What I Learned Working 3 Years at a Start-up.

Tickets and event details can be found at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tech-meetup-september-new-venue-tickets-707047567307

By registering for a ticket you give us an idea of how much pizza to order. All are welcome and there is no requirement to have any level of tech knowledge to attend, just a desire to learn. Come and network and learn something.