Deliveroo Engineering Roles

Andy Robinson

Jan 27, 2020, 1:00:36 PM1/27/20
to techm...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

You may already be aware, Deliveroo are hiring in Edinburgh. We're looking for engineers across all levels, as well as Engineering Managers.

We're currently hiring in our Payments teams, who develop solutions that ensure the best possible experience for the tens of thousands of riders and restaurants who use the Deliveroo platform every day.

We're in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, solving a multitude of greenfield problems in a complex three-sided marketplace used by millions of people. There's significant opportunity for impact and learning.

Here's the links to our open roles:
If you're interested in working with a team who cares about creating high quality, scalable products, we'd love to hear from you.

Andy
--
Andy Robinson
Site Lead - Deliveroo Tech in Edinburgh

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately, and please delete it; you should not copy it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person. If the email, including any attachments, is legally privileged, you should not forward it to any other person.