Products for the Planet Climate Hackathon (5th-7th Nov)

Allan Lloyds

Nov 1, 2021, 6:42:57 PM11/1/21
to Tech Meetup
Hi all

We're organising a climate focused hackathon this weekend (5th - 7th Nov) in Edinburgh - hybrid in-person and online format. The overall theme of the event is youth & public empowerment for climate action.

It's a little more challenge focused than usual, with it just being a weekend event:

Challenge 1:
How can we effectively communicate CO2e (CO2 equivalent impacts) to mobilise support and help communities make meaningful, tangible decisions?

Challenge 2:
How can we reduce the number of repeated courier visits to each address in Edinburgh, with a particular focus on residential locations?

Wildcard entries are also welcome.

https://twitter.com/ProductForge/status/1454776387949182976

Register @ https://productsfortheplanet.org/

Thanks!