Techmeetup Stirling Tuesday 5th November, talk on testing AI

Douglas McCallum

Oct 27, 2019, 1:05:36 PM10/27/19
to Tech Meetup
The talk this month is by Stacey Armour and is about observability, threat modelling and how you might go about testing AI. There will also be some swag as liberated from a recently held testing conference.

We meet at Codebase Stirling, 8-10 Corn Exchange Road, Stirling, FK8 2HU, from 6:30 onwards with the meeting and talk starting about 7. Afterwards we go to the City Walls for food and more chat. All are welcome, there is no level of technical knowledge needed or expected for you to attend, come along and learn something.