Techmeetup Stirling Tuesday 4th February, from 18:30 at Codebase Stirling

Douglas McCallum

Feb 3, 2020, 7:54:33 AM2/3/20
to Tech Meetup
This month we are having a talk by Stacey Armour about some of the latest thinking in testing from the recent Test Bash conference. We meet in Codebase Stirling, 8-10 Corn Exchange Road, Stirling, FK8 2HU, from 18:30 with the talk scheduled to start about 19:00. All are welcome, there is no required level of technical knowledge needed, just an interest in learning new stuff.

Afterwards we go to the City Walls Pub, 6 The Back Walk, Stirling FK8 2QA, for more chat and food.